Deboriah's Cozy Corner

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ok couldn't resist




Too many wonderful artists out there to share about! I couldn't resist but do another one today. This one is a wonderfully gifted lady who lives in my area. Just met her on Etsy! I am so excited to meet an artist in my area on Etsy I could wring my hands like a kid.

Her name is Tia and she is "RavenWolfArt". This woman is gifted...did I say gifted...yep...and I meant it! Go look at her work and you will see what I mean. I am having problems picking a favorite because they are all so good. I chose this one because it is a baby and I love babies.
(I added the cat because of the first comment I got. I do not see what the poster saw but we all see things differently! )

Tia thank you for your wonderful contribution to Etsy!

3 comments:

Ilysse said...

That picture is frightening LOL. Nice blog tho. Hope you can keep it going. I started to do one but I couldn't keep up with myself. I'll be reading yours tho. Good luck with it.

Deboriah said...

So you are scared of babies huh? lol
I love that picture. Hope you looked at her other works though. She has some really nice items. Think I will put another on on here also since you thought that about this one. Each one has their own taste. lol
Thanks for posting!

Lady RavenWolf said...

Deboriah thanks for featuring my work! What a surprise. It was so great actually meeting you and right away I feel a kindred spirit with you.