Deboriah's Cozy Corner

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good Morning

Good Morning! Another beautiful day here in Trinidad Texas with the sun just coming up and shining bright and beautiful. How can one not feel blessed?
Going to spend the morning setting up listings to upload into my ebay store and putting some stuff on etsy. I have a lot of really nice clothing that I am about to start putting in my stores. Some great vintage stuff that will go in my Etsy store and some newer items and new items for the Ebay store.
I am challenging myself to get more organized so a lot of stuff has got to go. It is hard to keep up with stuff when you have so many things laying here and there. Especially difficult if it is things you really don't need for yourself or you just bought to resell.
Anybody have any organization ideas I could use them. haha
Have too many different types of things from glass, to beads, charms, clothing, books, paper items ...you name it I probably have some of it.
Well off to play I go!

2 comments:

Kara said...

You're right - the host board has been very full of tumbleweeds. But the chat thread is still going strong. COme play there?

Hope you have a wonderful day of posting! What's your ebay store? I like shopping there, too. :)

Kara
coryelldesign.etsy.com

Deboriah said...

I have problems finding the thread! Wish it were easier to find.