Deboriah's Cozy Corner

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Showing off Etsy Artists

I am going to start featuring someone on my blog from Etsy at least once a week maybe more. Here is my first star! And she is truly a star. (I will also be sharing others websites I find that I really like. You could find almost anything here so keep coming back!)

"Shazzabeth's Creations"

You have got to see this woman's work. Her name is Sharon and she does fabulous work in wire. Beaded, Wirework and Chainmaille Jewellery are her main focus. I love this stuff. She is so talented I had to show her off on my blog.
I am also adding a picture or two of her work. Go check her out already!

1 comment:

Shannon Sinclair said...

Hi Deboriah!

What a pretty blog! It is an awesome idea to feature your shop items on the blog. Kind of gives me some ideas too! Feel free to come over to my blog at boogerelli.typepad.com anytime okay?